In the rush to meet increasing homeowner demand for automated conveniences and furnishings, designers and architects are sourcing the best performing products and systems, and finding the learning curve to be pretty steep.
And understandably, there are misconceptions regarding drapery tracks:
- They’re complicated, tough to spec, assemble and install
- They’re utilitarian. Not objects of decor, or beauty
We beg to differ, and who better to introduce a line of motorized tracks that put the fabulous into prefab than J.L. Anthony? Our new Svelte line is a slimmer, more contemporary style of drapery hardware. Svelte drapery rods greatly simplify the motorization process with built-in motor tracks that accommodate Lutron, Somfy Glydea or BTX Classic motors.
Our COM Track Program allows motor dealers to have THEIR tracks embellished or they can purchase through J.L.Anthony. We are a Somfy Glydea fabricator and we offer track color and length options unavailable from the manufacturer. We also have a very special pricing structure for Somfy, Lutron and BTX products making purchasing easy, one stop shopping.
- Three Wood Finishes: Mahogany, Blackened Oak
and Honey Maple
- Six Metallic Finishes: Pewter, Dark Bronze, Stainless Steel,
Gold, Dark Copper and Matte Black
- Available in up-to 30’ spliced or 15’ unspliced
drapery rod widths
- Custom Finishes Available (quoted on request)
- Two Finial Styles
- Mitered Elbow Returns
- COM program accommodates dealer-specific tracks
- Custom Somfy Glydea fabrications available
- Production time in most cases is four weeks or less.
Two weeks standard w/ any one of nine Svelte finishes.
- Curves and bends are not available with Svelte
Contact us today for pricing. Specify this remarkable product line in your next project.